First up: CROCKPOT PIZZA CASSEROLE
I am always looking for easy crockpot meals that my little ones will actually eat. That is why I pinned this. Spaghetti like dishes are usually winners. I found that when done cooking it was a bit dry, could have used more spaghetti sauce or water. The flavor was tasty and I like the addition of the pepperoni. I think my toddler found it just a bit spicy for his taste however, they did eat it. I used ground turkey instead. Overall, I'd say I may make it again, if I remember it. Easily forgotten.
Crock Pot Pizza Casserole
Recipe type: Dinner
- 1 Box Spiral Pasta (uncooked but rinsed)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 Small Can tomato Paste
- 1 Cup water
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray Large Crockpot 6qt or larger with non-stick spray
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onion, garlic and green bell pepper. Drain excess fat.
- Rinse pasta and place in the crock-pot with drained ground beef mix. Stir. Tomato paste and water over noodle mix.
- Top with shredded Mozzarella.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours (no peeking)
- Serve with a side salad