________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Monday, February 6, 2012

My Baby Jack is 8 months!!!!!

I can't believe that my sweet little baby that I brought home from the hospital only yesterday, is now 8 months old and well on his way to the one year mark! I love this little man for so many reasons. He is such a laid back little snuggler. He has such a sweet spirit and is also starting to make some pretty silly expressions. He loves his big brother and loves to giggle with him. Whenever I say "Yay!", he holds up his hand high in the air with a big smile on his face. He is such a precious gift from God. I can't wait to watch him continue to grow. Thank you Lord, for entrusting me with these two precious boys.







1 comment:

Carmen said...

Baby Jack has the best expressions! He looks so much like you Katie! I love your pictures of him! Thanks for sharing!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS