________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cheap Fun! Just my style.

My poor kids. Every once in awhile I decide to have a game or activity.....Here's what I came up with today.... from The Preschooler's Busy Book all using things around the house.

A sock filled with dried beans or rice. Tape a square on the floor and try to throw it in the square!










Calvin loved this game and even came up with a variation of it all by himself. Each of us stood in a taped box and threw it back and forth to each other. It was fun trying to stay in the square and not fall out of it while trying to catch it. I would fall dramatically and Cal thought that was THE funniest thing ever.
Here's my boys just being silly and cute.....


No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS