________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Jack is 4 Months!


Jack is becoming much more mobile and full of expression and personality. He is rolling over almost every time that I lay him down now and pushes up real well. He is a chubby little fellow. I like to call him my "little butterball". He is so lovey and I just want to snuggle him all day. After watching how fast Cal grew up from being a baby, I think I am spoiling Jack this time around :)


He has the sweetest smile that is SO hard to capture on camera. I got one here, but it still doesn't do it justice. I would say that he favors my Gentry/Miars side of the family more than Cal. He is fairer and has really blue eyes-still! I'm not entirely sure where that trait came from? My Granny has blue eyes I think, but no one else.


He loves bath time and getting his "baby massage" afterwards. He looks pretty hefty in this photo. I wouldn't mess with Jack Deitrich.


He is really a good baby. Hardly cries and easy to please. But I shouldn't say that too loud.


Here are two tiny babies on our big bed. Hah! I love this pic. They look so little and cute snuggled up beside each other. We have had the privilege to watch Baby Luke Britten part time at our house. He is a little bundle of joy too.

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS