________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Friday, April 1, 2011

The CUTEST thing

So last night Calvin was being snuggly and he pulled up my shirt and was patting my belly. I said, "Where's the baby?" and he patted it again and said "Baby." with a big smile on his face. Then he kissed my belly! So cute! Later that night he did the same thing, pulled up my shirt and said, "Baby!" and then knocked on it like he was knocking on a door! Haha! he does that to a lot of different things, like the cover of a book when he wants to open it or other toys that he wants to open up. It's pretty humorous....

So I think he is catching on that there just might be a baby in there! How precious.

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS