________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First Finger Painting


Let it be known that in the month of March 2011, Calvin began his illustrious career in painting.


It was interesting what he liked and disliked. I was trying to analyze his behavior, with my art education background. I think he liked opening the bottles of paint more than the actual process of putting paint on the surface of the paper.


I think this means that he might be better off as a sculptor, using raw materials to manipulate. None of this petty two dimensional stuff. That stuff's for babies.


He also prefers to eat the watercolor paint off the brush rather than paint with it. I think this may mean that he was feeling a bit of hunger and was drawn to the vivid colors allure. Mmmm, delicious.

I'd say a pretty great start to his art career :)

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS