________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Bump


Here is the first official baby belly photo of this pregnancy. I am 18 weeks now. My bump looks pretty big here. We haven't had an ultrasound yet and I'm starting to get nervous about twins. That, or its just a really big baby! It feels big already. I have felt it move for a few weeks now. He/she is very active. I am over the sickness part and I am soooo glad. That was a rough bout for the last four months. I still have days where I feel super tired and sometimes nauseous. But nothing like before. Thank you God for relief!

I have been enjoying it more lately. There is nothing like feeling a baby move inside you and being a part of such a mysterious miracle. I'm trying to remember these feelings, because who knows if this is the last time I could be pregnant! Dan and I want to have more children, but you just never know.

On Jan. 25th we find out the sex of the baby! We are super excited. We'll keep you updated!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS