________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Take a Vote!

So I've decided that periodically I will give you insight to all of the hundreds of wives tales about whether or not I might be having a boy or girl. And you can then vote for a boy or girl with my new poll ----->see right.

I'm not sure if I will keep the same poll, or use new ones with every tid bit of new information, but nonetheless, let the voting begin!

THE CHINESE GENDER PREDICTOR:

According to this ancient calendar, you look for where your due date and your birth date come together on the graph and it looks like....I will be having a girl, according to them.(Also, I don't have my official due date yet)

They were right however, with Calvin. So what do you think?
Another consideration is that Dan has 3 brothers and one sister. There are a lot of boys!

What is your vote?

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS