________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Monday, November 1, 2010

May the force be with you.


Happy Halloween! Calvin celebrated as any child who has secret nerds as parents would.


I made his costume. That is the first time I've ever sewn a hood or sleeves like that. It was a challenge at first, but then it was easier in the end than I expected. Just wait until next years costume. Look out!



AJ was Yoda and they enjoyed a saber fight together.

I hope that your Halloween was memorable. I'm hoping by next year Calvin will actually be able to say "trick or treat"instead of me awkwardly saying it for him. Oh and maybe he'll be able to eat candy next year too. But hooray for dressing up small kids in cute costumes and laughing at them!(I think he had fun too)

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS