________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Curious Kids Museum


Calvin was a pro at the climbing wall.


Cute one!


Water works!




He really liked the space exhibition.


Calvin on Mars!


In the space shuttle. Too bad we didn't get any pics of him and AJ together in their Star Wars costumes...it would have been a perfect backdrop!




There was no sound coming out. I guess he was trying to stretch his face muscles as far as they would go? It cracks me up every time I look at it.


There's my sweet boy :)

2 comments:

Nana Joanie said...

Awwwww....! I love these! He is the Precious-est!

Jenni said...

katie -- i love the picture of him "screaming" -- so awesome! :)

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS