________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Clarification

Looking back on my last post I wanted to clarify some things. First, that it sounds really kind of weird written down and said out loud. I guess that is the case with most things spiritual. I have dreams and that is pretty much it, other than having discernment on things as well. I think we had an interesting discussion on "prophets" in our bible study awhile back and we learned that prophets not only can see things that may be coming in the future, but mostly they can see the big picture of the present clearly . I do not wish to claim that I am a prophet. That does sound strange. I'm just exploring my spiritual gifts and trying to figure out if God speaks, and if so, how? I think that is a question that has intrigued humanity forever. So who knows? I wonder what others think of it....?

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS