________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I have an obsession...

For my birthday I ordered an umbrella photography light kit, an extra flash and diffuser for our camera and a reflector. You thought my obsession with taking pics of Calvin WAS bad, you ain't seen nothin' yet. I came home from work to find my long awaited package on our doorstep. I had the lights set up and taking pics with Calvin on our couch in a matter of minutes.

We've been disconnected from the internet for several weeks after we broke it off with AT& T and their horrendous customer service. (which is another story for another day) So needless to say I have been without Facebook for awhile now, since it is blocked here at work. When we get hooked back up next month-be prepared for an overdose of the Calvinator. Heh- I am in a rare mood today :)

I am loving this whole photography/videography thing as of late. We filmed my good friend Shanna's wedding a couple weeks ago, and we have another wedding on Nov. 21st. Still saving up to get our camera. Getting closer now....

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS