________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Monday, April 20, 2009

Calvin is one month old!










Can you believe he's already one month? His little life is flying by!!!! I sure can't believe it. He's already so much bigger and has little chubby cheeks and rolls! How cute....Last time I went to the doctor he was 8.5 lbs. I bet he's over 9 now. We've been having some good times-he and I. We are big buddies and spend most of our days together, just lounging, sleeping and eating...ahhh the life. We went on our first walk the other day and it was so fun! Calvin slept most of the way and I just enjoyed all the little flowers coming up and the sunshine. Hooray for Spring! Calvin came just in time.

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS