________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 6, 2008

A Realization

I think I really feel pregnant now. And I have to admit it's a little bit scary. My stomach is starting to get bigger all of a sudden and I can really tell when I lay down. The little baby pushes on my organs when I lay on my back, and I haven't quite gotten comfortable sleeping on my side yet. It is so different.

Last night I got emotional for the first time about it all. For the most part I have been really happy and have had no real worries. I am extremely happy to be a mom. But last night it all kind of hit me. This is really a real thing. I felt scared. Scared that I WILL have to push this baby out! I know I'm only half way there, but it is becoming a reality very quickly.

I think this is only the beginning of my hormonal mood swings. Poor Dan. He already has to put up with "the beast" (as we affectionately call it) monthly. I think its going to be a crazy ride! Buckle your seat belts!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS