________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The baby is moving!

I am now 18 weeks, or 4 months and 2 weeks! I have felt the baby move now for awhile but it's becoming a lot more noticeable. It's so cool! Sometimes I forget that's what it is and just think it's gas or something in my stomach. But it is our little baby moving all around. The last time I went in for a check-up the doctor was trying to find the heart beat and she kept laughing and saying that they were kicking and moving so much she could hardly find the heart beat. I guess she/he is an active little one. I can't believe we only have a couple more weeks until we find out if it is a she or a he! December 1st is our next ultrasound. I have a feeling it might be a boy. Usually I call the baby a him without even thinking. There are days though when I'm not quite sure if that is true. Dan wants a boy for the first child, I like boys too. We wouldn't be dissapointed at all if it was a girl though. We will be happy either way. I've had some fun looking at baby stuff online and picking out things for our registry.

I'm pretty much half way there now!

No comments:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS